Notice of Completion and Filing Of Assessment Roll After Grievance Day
(Real Property Tax Law, Sec. 516)
Notice is hereby given that the Assessment Roll for the Town of Grand Island in the County of Erie, for the year 2016, has been finally completed by the undersigned Assessor, and that a certified copy thereof has been filed in the office of the Town Assessor at the Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Rd. of said Town where the same will remain open to public inspection.
Dated this 30th day of June, 2016.
Judy M. Tafelski, SCA
- Town of Grand Island Assessor
Residential Inventory and Tentative Assessment 2016
- Streets A-J
- Streets K-Y
- Reassessment 2016 Info.
- Board of Assessment Review Information.
- Grievance Day Do's & Don'ts
- Review Forms.
Property tax and assessment videos
- About property taxes and assessments - video
- Contesting an assessment - video
- Is your assessment fair? - video
- Property tax exemptions - video
|Assessor||Judy M. Tafelski|
|Assistant to the Assessor
|Phone 773-9600 ext. 648
Fax (716) 773-9618
Dept. Email: email@example.com