The Town of Grand Island is seeking to hire a Parks Maintenance worker II on a Full Time Conditional Basis. This Parks Maintenance Worker II position involves performing routine manual and related work as required.
- Ability to follow instructions, the job requires physical endurance and good physical condition, willingness to perform manual tasks, willingness to work under all weather conditions.
- Assists in the care, maintenance and protection of Town Parks and its recreational facilities; athletic fields and equipment.
- Operates a truck or other motorized units, for the purpose of; snow removal, grass cutting, grading, and landscaping.
- Performs semi-skilled tasks in parks maintenance and construction operations such as equipment mechanics, carpentry, plumbing or electrical work.
- Preferred 3 years related work experience
Salary Range - $17.40 – $27.67 and benefits as per the Teamsters union contract
Erie County residency required
Resumes to be submitted to Thomas Dworak, Parks Crew Chief, Town of Grand Island, 1881 Bedell Road, Grand Island NY 14072 and must be received by the close of business on December 12, 2016