Update from Water Billing Dept.
Effective 3/23/20, the Town of Grand Island water billing department will be waiving late payment charges for 90 days. In-home, non-emergency work is canceled or postponed until a later date. However, requests to start or stop service will be carried out as usual. Inquiries should be directed to (716) 773-9600 ext 614 or email WaterBilling@grand-island.ny.us. If you have a water emergency, please contact the water plant at (716) 773-9641.
While Town Hall is closed, residents can utilize these other options available to pay water bills:
- Payments that are mailed in will be processed as usual.
- There is a drop box located outside the main entrance of Town Hall where payments can be deposited. Please note: payments left in the drop box are posted the following business day.
- Payments can be made via our Civic Pay portal. Please visit https://grandislandny.merchanttransact.com/ to explore convenient options including:
- Paperless Billing
- Pay by Bank Account (fees apply)
- Pay by Credit Card (fees apply)
- Automated Payments