Message from Pinto Sanitation
Help us ensure the health & safety of our sanitation crews & neighbors.
While we've noticed that some other collection agencies around the region have introduced new restricted collection policies during the Covid-19 crisis, Pinto remains committed to providing you with the same level of service.
We need your help to ensure the continued safety of our crews and your fellow Grand Island neighbors.
Please ensure your garbage is set out for collection in a manner that is safe for our sanitation crews, as well as your neighbors.
- No loose trash - all trash should be in bags. This prevents loose trash from blowing away.
- Ensure trash bags are sealed and tied properly
- Please wipe down the handles and lids before and after collection on your garbage and recycling cans and totes
- Only put acceptable recyclables in your recycling totes. This allows our crews to avoid having to sort your waste
Many people are staying home and have been using the time for cleanouts. That's a great use of time! However, please be mindful of our weekly collection guidelines:
- Up to 10 bags plus 1 bulk item per week
- Garbage Collection Guidelines > (https://pintosanitation.com/collection-guidelines/)
- Recycling Collection Guidelines > (https://pintosanitation.com/recycling-guidelines-grand-island-ny/)
Have Extra Bulk Items? No problem!
Extra bulk pickup starts at only $50
Pinto offers discounted dumpster rentals for Grand Island residents (https://pintosanitation.com/reserve-a-dumpster/)